My Daily Life

As a student, study is my main business. I get up early in the morning and wash my hands and face, do my ablution and offer my prayer. After offering prayer i in outside to have morning walk in the fresh air. Returning home i sit down for study then i in to madrasah and return home at 4:00 pm. I in out to play some hands after asar prayer. After magrib prayer do my study till 10:00 pm. I go to bed after taking dinner and copleting the Esha prayer with jama't at mosque. My hobby is reading books in my leisure period. Sometimes i enjoy special TV programe in my spare time.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

1 comments:

  1. Lol, he wrote madrasah not school������

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2016 BParagraph . All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Distributed By: SafeTricks & Techrar

Back To Top